Help Her Change the World
We’ve seen amazing women, with all different values and beliefs, rise to the occasion of representing their communities in elected leadership – and now it’s time to inspire the next generation! It’s no secret that women are underrepresented in public leadership – so it it’s time to change that, for us and for the next generations. These readings and activities will help you start the conversation with a girl in your life.
Participants will leave the course better able to:
- Share their leadership stories with a girl in their life
- Discuss the importance of public service
- Understand the challenges young girls experience in seeing themselves as leaders
Please share your feedback:
As you work through the course please fill out this form to let us know how you’re liking things. We’re eager to improve this course over 2020.
- Research Report: Girls Just Wanna Not Run
- Research Report: Keep Her Spirit Alive
- Discussion Prompt: Find a Role Model
- Activity Guide: She Should Lead
- Discussion Prompt: Your Stories Matter
- Activity and Discussion Prompt: Understanding Elected Office
- Research Report: Running for a Change: Girls and Politics Pulse Poll
- Activity: You Can Be Anything
Enjoying our blog content? Help pay it forward so more women are able to wake up to their political potential. Donate to support She Should Run.