She Should Run is committed to hosting inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully.
Our Virtual Events
- Zoom provides accessibility options that allow us to incorporate real time captioning, chat, and other features that support engagement.
- Virtual events include live captioning. We also share a captioned recording of virtual events after each event.
Our In-Person Events
When hosting in-person events, She Should Run asks questions and secures venues that have the ability to meet our Community’s needs including:
For all of our events
- You can find a statement describing the process for requesting an accommodation on our event registration materials
- Our speakers and presenters are committed to inclusivity, and are prepared and deliver their presentations with accessibility in mind
- We have a designated staff member responsible for supporting accommodation requests
Have questions about accommodations or accessibility for our next event, or need to make a request?
Please email Kathleen Kiernan at [email protected] or call (202) 796-8396. Accommodation requests must be submitted at least two (2) business days prior to the scheduled event in order to allow time to arrange for accessibility needs.